Hi there! This is Hejie Cui (pronounced as “He-jay Tsuee”, 崔鹤洁 in Chinese). I am currently a PhD student in
Computer Science at
Emory University, under the supervision of
Prof. Carl Yang in Emory Graph Mining (EGM) Lab. My research interests lie in graph machine learning, data mining, knowledge graphs, multi-modal learning, as well their applications in neuroscience and healthcare data. Check my
CV for more details.
Previously, I got my bachelor’s degree in
Software Engineering at
Tongji University. During my undergraduate, I worked on computer vision for medical imaging with
Prof. Lin Zhang. In addition, I worked with
Prof. Tianwei Yu on machine learning for bioinformatics. I also spent a wonderful summer at
Prof. Gabor Fichtinger‘s
Perk Lab at the School of Computing, Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada through the
- [2022.11.19] One paper on few-shot learning got accepted by
AAAI 2023. Congrats to Ran!
- [2022.11.7] Glad to receive
NeurIPS AI4Science Workshop 2022 Travel Award!
- [2022.10.21] Our benchmark work “BrainGB: A Benchmark for Brain Network Analysis with Graph Neural Networks” has now been officially accepted to
IEEE TMI (IF: 11.037). Great thanks to my collaborators!
- [2022.10.19] Our work on multi-view brain network analysis with cross-view missing network generation got accepted to
- [2022.9.14] Our work on brain network transformer got accepted to
NeurIPS 2022. The previous version was selected as Oral for
ICML-IMLH 2022. See you in New Orleans!
- [2022.8.1] Short paper on artificial node features for applying GNNs on non-attributed graphs got accepted to
- [2022.6.3] Paper on brain disease analysis with interpretable GNNs got accepted to
MICCAI 2022 (among the top 13% provisionally accepted ones in 1,825 submissions).
- [2022.6.2] Our work on cross-data brain networks got accepted to
KDD 2022 Health Day.
- [2022.5.30] Our work on functional brain network generation guided by task-aware GNNs has been selected for an oral presentation at
- [2022.5.16] Started my research intern at the Amazon Product Knowledge Graph Team.
- Graph Machine Learning
- Knowledge Graphs
- AI for Health
- Multimodal Learning
PhD in Computer Science, 2019-now
BEng in Software Engineering, 2015-2019